My name is Kaitlin and I am a designer based out of Napa, CA. I do a mix of visual, system, and UX design.
A few quick things about myself:
- I believe good design marries function and beauty – something that works well can also be beautiful.
- I like to help others, whether its end customers or the people I work with.
- I think a solid design system makes everything better and life a bit easier.
Some more practical things you might want to know:
- I work at Microsoft in the Developer Division (January 2018 - present)
- I received my BFA in Communication Design and a minor in Social and Political history from Carnegie Mellon's School of Design in Spring 2017.